Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting On With Life

OK, so now we know 'Life Isn't Fair', and that some people are going to have it easier than others. So, the question is; where do I fit on that scale? I'm going to make a list of my assets and liabilities - no, not my finances, but finances may be on the list as either an asset or liability. I'm going to take an objective look at who I am and what I have that works as an asset for me in life, and what works as a liability for me in life. I may even ask friends and family to help me with the list. I'm going to take a legal pad and draw a line down the middle, and on the right will be liabilities and on the left assets. This could take some time as I want to make sure I have a fairly accurate and complete list. I think this may be harder than it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment