Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Makes a Champion? Dedication


I am really enjoying the Olympics; I marvel at their athletic abilities, but I honestly do find many of the athletes inspiring and for different reasons. With some it is the obstacles they have overcome to get there. Others it is the dedication to their dream. Some just have such a great work ethic and commitment. Still others display humility and sportsmanship. I have my favorites; and not all of them are GOLD medal winners, some of them don't even make it to the podium. My favorites all motivate me. Here is one of my favorite Olympic athletes, she possesses many admirable qualities despite never winning the GOLD. A big glass of LEMONADE for Michelle Kwan, World Champion, 2 time Olympic medalist and inspiration to millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment